1. Be able to communicate in Thai.
2. Highly responsible, thoughtful, honest, which can demonstrate at every step: the application process, written exams, medical checkup, and interviews.
3. Must qualify the requirement to specify by government agencies after graduation, including unilateral sign contracts or open-ended agreement with the government following the government's rules and university's condition.
1. Thai nationality, age not over 28 years (counted until 31 August 2021).
2. Education qualifications
2.1 According to the Ministry of Education program, applicants graduated from senior high school or currently studying in senior high school and graduate this academic year. Grade point average (GPA) from senior high school not less than 2.50.
2.2 Applicants graduated from international school or currently studying and will graduate this academic year either domestically or internally at Grade 12 (the American education system) or Year 13 (the British education system) including the following subject examination results in their transcript: 1) Biology, 2) Chemistry, and 3) Mathematic or Physic, or combined science exam result. In comparing qualifications, use the criteria specified in 2019 Thammasat University's Approach to Comparing Qualifications. (The attached file)
For applicants who are still studying in the senior high school
- An official document issued by the school confirming that the student is expected to graduate this academic year.
- An official transcript showing result of every semester throughout the program.
*The actual evidence must present on the reported date for medical checkup and personality tests.
** General Education Development (GED) is not accepted.
Applicants must have one of the English proficiency test scores (valid for two years from the test date to the interview date) as follows:
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Academic type or UKVI, not less than 6.5 or
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is not less than specified internet-based 79 or
- Thammasat University General English Test (TU-GET) is not less than required as follows: paper-based test score 550 or computer-based test score 79.
General knowledge score
BioMedical Admission Test (BMAT)
Accept only BMAT results that took place in August and October 2019 and November 2020. (no minimum)
Applicants must submit their BMAT results in cambridge's system (https://www.metritests.com/metrica/default.aspx) to Thammasat University.
*If they do not submit their results to Thammasat University, in that case, they must have the original document from the test center. Please note that copies of documents received from the website are not allowed to be verified.